EarnUp is a consumer-first fintech platform that intelligently automates loan payments for the 200 million Americans with debt. At EarnUp, we help people put aside for loans when they can afford it and then make loan payments, allocating funds in the way that gets them out of debt faster. We are dedicated to giving control back to everyone who is frustrated managing their finances.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to drive and close new enterprise business in support of our vision to create a financial system that works for everyone. As an early member of our Enterprise Sales Team, you will be able to help define the sales process, participate in strategic decisions and develop our enterprise selling culture. If you have experience selling to mortgage origination and servicing organizations, are interested in engaging with all levels at large financial institutions to solve complex problems and are excited to make a difference helping American’s with debt simplify and improve their financial lives, we want to hear from you.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop and own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with executive stakeholders and key decision-makers within the mortgage organizations you are selling to
- Own the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close
- Lead complex sales deals by guiding customers through the procurement process, including regulatory, information security and compliance
- Build and deliver product presentations, sales presentations and proposals
- Work collaboratively with EarnUp executives including from Engineering, Product, Operations and Legal to deliver an exceptional customer experience and help drive product strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the EarnUp platform, the mortgage and lending industry
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- 5+ years of sales experience, including selling software or technology solutions to mortgage lenders or mortgage servicing organizations
- Strong relationships within broad base of mortgage lenders or mortgage servicers
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and clients from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to build pipeline, effectively run the sales cycle and accurately forecast deals
- Experience leading sales pitches to the most senior executives
- Ability to effectively run a close process, including negotiating legal terms and pricing with procurement
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions
- Proven track record of conducting retrospectives on all wins and losses and sharing results with the team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability to lead complex negotiations
- Strong work ethic and driven to perform at the highest level while supporting a healthy performance mindset in self and others.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment and flex as needed
- Passion for our vision to make a financial system that works for everyone.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- An open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation/benefits package
- Flexible time off
*EarnUp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordin