EarnUp is on a mission to create a financial system that works for all of us -- for us that means bringing the best that modern technology can offer to every consumer working hard to meet their financial goals.
EarnUp is looking for mid to senior level Product Managers to help drive product strategy, vision and roadmap of our platform. This position requires highly collaborative cross-functional leadership and close partnership with engineering, marketing, sales, business development, operations, and customer service.
- Manage a product focused on helping millions of Americans improve their financial well-being
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- Move rapidly and comfortably in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members, customers, and partners
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe EarnUp’s mission
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and drive their implementation
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Participate in the planning and execution of the product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
What you bring:
- Deep passion for working on a mission-driven product that is designed to solve a very real problem
- 3-6+ years of experience in Product Management (we will level this position appropriately based on your experience)
- Deeply analytical mindset and a comfort with numbers
- A strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- The tenacity to drive results
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Experience working with B2B2C or FinTech product is helpful, but not required
- Be yourself and check your ego at the door! This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
*EarnUp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth and learning opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package