Cameo makes impossible fan connections possible. From sending shoutouts and gifts from your favorite celebs to jumping on calls and connecting directly with talent around the world - we are changing the way fans & talent interact. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. Fresh off achieving unicorn status - we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Hope aboard the rocketship with our #Fameo. Join a world-class team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience building a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a fully distributed, 100% remote company.
💰Get the good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
About the Role
We’re looking to build a world-class Product Marketing team and are hiring a Consumer PMM Lead. This Product Marketer will be responsible for all the consumer facing products within the Cameo suite, including marketing shoutouts, gifts, search & discovery, and brand new products like Cameo Calls, DMs, and Fan Clubs.
This individual will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Researchers, and own driving the end-to-end adoption of the Product. This includes understanding core consumer insights, crafting impactful messaging and positioning, and building and owning world-class go-to-market plans that move metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the business. Own the end-to-end adoption of core consumer products - from research, to positioning, to launching experiments, campaigns, and more.
- Help build the future. Partnering deeply with product, set a learning agenda and get scrappy running research to hear from our customers, uncover needs, and shape product and marketing roadmaps.
- Craft the story. Leverage insights to help position and market our products. Determine the role that each product plays in a consumer’s life and how they interact together.
- Experiment, iterate, and go-big. Activate growth strategies across paid, owned, and earned channels. Be the central point of contact for driving activation of our products.
- Hire world-class talent. This person will be responsible for hiring a growing small team of Product Marketers.
What it Takes to Succeed
- 6+ years of marketing experience with at least 3+ years in Product Marketing.
- A growth-first mindset. You’re constantly learning. Whether it’s helping shape and develop new products, or moving us closer to our adoption targets - we’re growing quickly and will need talented people who can grow, adapt, and change with us
- Deep product & user Intuition. You love speaking with users, digging into the data, and know what a great insight is when you see it. You’re comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Left & Right brained. You’re able to effortlessly switch from a technical funnel analysis into helping craft our product narrative and positioning strategy. Great PMMs are both creative and analytical.
- Cross-Functional Leadership. You connect the dots and are excellent at bringing people with different perspectives into a room and walking out with a solution.
- Passion for consumer products. You should love what you’re working on and be curious about the consumer product space.
- Highly strategic and tactical. You can be both highly strategic but also able to get in the weeds and execute campaigns, activations, and experiments. You can write copy, run research, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Comfortable with fast-paced, ambiguous environments
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.