At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the Role:
The Growth Marketing Lead, Performance Marketing is a key member of our team reporting into the Head of Growth Marketing. The Growth Marketing team is divided into four functions: Growth Performance Marketing (performance marketing based focusing on driving customer acquisition and brand performance through a variety of marketing channels) Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer onboarding journey that leads into long term relationships), Advertising & Marketing Technology, and SEO. Together, these functions drive Cameo’s revenue and brand forward.
You will lead the Growth Marketing Performance team and play the leading role in shaping and implementing the growth marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition while obsessing over the metrics and delivering measurable results. You will focus on scaling our business through continued evolution and improvement of our paid marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and operational, with hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, analyzing and optimizing customer acquisition campaigns to drive sustainable and efficient LTV:CAC at scale.
Where You Come In:
- Lead Cameo’s Growth Marketing Performance team with direct responsibility for growth marketing on paid search, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok), Reddit, Twitch, Pinterest, YouTube, OTT, podcasts, programmatic display/video/audio via DSPs, affiliate program, other growth/testing channels
- Analyze and report campaign performance to drive continuous improvement and testing
- Oversee performance results, optimization, and calibration on a daily basis to drive decision making around budget allocations and forecasts
- Manage budgeting process for performance marketing, including forecasting, ROI & incrementality assessments
- Support scaling existing channels and identify development of new opportunities for growth
- Coach and develop Growth Marketing Performance team to build upon a best-in-class Marketing org
- Represent Marketing as a senior leader with executive leadership from presenting and selling strategy to execution.
- Thought leader in the growth marketing space, adtech/martech, and attribution.
- Partner with creative, brand, and product marketing team members to develop strong messaging and storytelling for brand performance and direct response ads
- Serve as a senior Growth partner, collaborating with team members across Marketing, Analytics, Adtech, Product, Finance, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of multi-channel direct response acquisition marketing experience
- 3+ years leading and cultivating a team
- Experience managing but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads Manager, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, and DSPs
- Rockerbox, CDP, and integrating paid marketing channels within customer journey campaigns via Braze are a plus
- Experience with attribution and mixed media models
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills, and a desire to develop and coach your direct reports
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and identify long-term opportunities and challenges while shepherding shorter-term projects
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment, and keep various work streams on track
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal stakeholders and external marketing partners
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability to influence and engage business stakeholders to take Cameo’s growth to the next level
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.