At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more...not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from practically anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team…so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰 Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class Technical Talent Support Specialist who has a strong command of product and engineering processes and concepts. You will operate with diligence and rigor around CS fundamentals, and be equipped with a deep understanding of technical triage and problem solving, bug creation, working with engineering teams, and summarizing technical issues.
Be a trusted technical support contact to the talent organization, known for solving problems no matter what.
- Manage and triage all inbound technical questions and issues from all teams within the company, specifically from the Talent, Customer Success, and Talent Success teams
- Close the loop every time with whomever reported the initial bug, along with any teams the bug impacted, ensuring they have all the info and messaging they need to communicate back to their talent
- Proactively message bug fixes and product improvements/rollouts to the TR team
- Create and update talent FAQ documentation and saved reply macros for common questions
- Monitor and respond to any text messages that come through the Contact Tech Support channel in Kustomer
- Be available for troubleshooting calls or text messages sent from the TRs to help assist Talent with basic troubleshooting in real-time
- Inspire confidence within the teams that you are the go-to person for any technical issues regarding the Talent-facing app
- Create and update Talent categories, tags, and other admin profile settings
Be a trusted partner to the product and engineering team, known for surfacing high leverage and time sensitive issues and informed product improvement guidance.
- Create JIRA tickets for bugs that need development work, watch progress, and close the loop with the TR team once solved
- Analyze themes and trends of inbound tickets, raising high priority projects for the product team
- Work closely with Tech Leads to learn the ins and outs of error log software that we use, and become efficient in utilizing said software
What you will bring to the table:
- 2-4+ years experience working as a technical customer success manager, technical support or similar
- High energy, fixer mentality
- Experience working in JIRA and with development teams to solve bugs and issues
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working in Kustomer or Zendesk
- Strong interest in product and problem solving
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity