EarnUp is on a mission to create a financial system that works for all of us -- for us that means bringing the best that modern technology can offer to every consumer working hard to meet their financial goals.
As a Senior Product Manager at EarnUp, you will help drive product strategy, vision and roadmap of our platform. This position requires highly collaborative cross-functional leadership and close partnership with engineering, marketing, sales, business development, operations, and customer service. EarnUp is in a very exciting stage with rapid growth, looking for team members hungry to put their fingerprint on a product that can help every American with debt.
What will the Sr. Product Manager do?
- Manage a product that has the opportunity to help millions of Americans get out of debt and take control of their finances
- Build business case and influence stakeholders to invest in product vision and drive the product strategy
- Planning and execution of the product roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams, including Engineering to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- Move rapidly in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and product iterations
- Build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members and our customers and partners.
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe EarnUp’s mission
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
- Deep passion for working on a mission-driven product that is designed to solve a very real problem
- Experience in mortgage industry
- Experience working with B2B2C product, with a focus on consumer experience
- Experience in building an analytics solutions is huge plus
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Management
- Deeply analytical mindset and metric driven decision making
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in start-up environments
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others
- Experience and success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering, sales/account managers and customer service
- Be yourself and check your ego at the door! This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why you’ll love working at EarnUp
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage startup with terrific VC backing!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth and learning opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package
*EarnUp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.*