About the Role
As a Client Success Agent at Passport, you will be at the center of all things related to our clients. You will be responsible for maximizing client value through systematic adoption, education, and execution, and you’ll do all of this in our incredibly fast-paced, exciting, and constantly changing environment. You will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of client objectives and success metrics to drive tailored solutions for expansion. At Passport, we believe in deep-rooted, authentic, value-driven client partnerships founded on shared objectives and joint success. So much so, that we only charge clients when they make money using our software. This means that we only succeed when our clients do. This client-centric approach is part of both our policy and our culture.
- Manage a large client portfolio by driving success across a portfolio of multiple accounts and prioritizing accounts according to risk and growth opportunity.
- Enable clients to realize the full potential of our product by understanding and tailoring interactions to their business objectives as well as extending utilization across the organization to maximize objective alignment.
- Maximize client value by analyzing expansion opportunities and providing data to demonstrate success while also providing clear direction and next steps to continue increasing value.
- Manage and execute client renewals and upsells through driving new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability, identifying and pursuing opportunities for upselling, and demonstrating value through hardened metrics.
- Maintain and expand client relationships by extending reach into new client departments/divisions, educating new contacts with value messaging, and providing structure and direction to extend the account.
- Analyze success metrics to determine adoption trends including analyzing activity as it relates to business objectives and developing intelligence based on adoption metrics.
- Increase client satisfaction through creating relationships founded on value and teaching and advocating for industry best practices.
- Experience with a CRM
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- 1-3 years experience customer success, account management or sales
You have a passion for customer experience and growing revenue. You are analytical. You are organized. Your clients are regularly impressed by you, and you can juggle it all. You have a continuous improvement mindset for your own learnings. You are passionate, self-motivated, and business-minded. You are an excellent communicator - you know how to listen and present with the best. You understand value drivers in recurring revenue business models and know-how to leverage them for the benefit of the customer and your company.
Passport sets cities in motion, helping to create more livable, equitable communities. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Passport is a transportation software company, delivering the operating system that enables cities to manage vehicle interactions with streets and sidewalks. With Passport, city leaders increase convenience, efficiency and compliance today and tomorrow. Trusted by more than 1,200 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, Los Angeles, and Miami, Passport is one of the fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists, and was named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.