At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the Role:
Cameo is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, Media with strong knowledge of offline media channels (ie - TV, OTT, OOH, audio, podcast, etc) and ability to plan, build, analyze, optimize, and report on customer acquisition direct response campaigns, in addition to offline media, to drive sustainable and efficient LTV:CAC at scale.
Where You Come In:
The day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive offline media planning and lead agency partners to ensure execution of offline media strategy
- Manage performance measurement and optimization across offline media (TV, OTT, DRTV, OOH, audio, podcast etc).
- Budget forecasting & reconciliation of all offline media buys
- Implement measurement approach and continue to A/B test new ideas and iterate on validated campaigns
- Hands-on execution on biddable media channels for paid search, paid social, (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok), Reddit, Twitch, Pinterest, YouTube, OTT, podcasts, programmatic display/video/audio via DSPs, and ad trafficking
- Performance analysis & reporting
- Ongoing optimization to meet LTV:CAC goals
- Plan and execute tests to scale campaigns and prove incrementality
- Work with internal teams to coordinate timely and consistent delivery of campaigns with focus on technical execution
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Deep understanding of offline media
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the latest trends in the industry
- Ability to drive and manage both local and national strategies and plans
- Familiar with a full range of media (national and spot TV, digital, audio, OOH, etc )
- Experience building and optimizing campaigns in ad platforms, but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads Manager, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, and DSPs is a plus
- Rockerbox, CDP, and integrating paid marketing channels within customer journey campaigns via Braze are a plus
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights
- Experience with testing including A/B and conversion lift
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability work well within a team and engage internal stakeholders to take Cameo’s growth to the next level
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.