Harness Wealth provides tech founders, employees, and investors confidence in the path to their best financial future. We offer clients personal finance management tools and insights that cover their entire financial picture, as well as access to a marketplace of highly curated financial and tax advisors. Our vision is to make bespoke financial advice accessible, intuitive, and valuable by building a holistic wealth platform.
This is an opportunity to work with the founding team, learning and understanding how to develop a business in its early stages.
It is an opportunity to collaborate with the company’s senior leadership on projects spanning business development, operations, financial planning, strategy and strategic marketing.
This role is a full-time internship.
· You have experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank or corporate strategy role or experience in business development at an early stage start-up.
· You are an effective communicator, both written and verbal. Our clients are some of the highest profile financial advisors, so an ability to get a point across efficiently is hugely important.
· You have exceptional analytical skills and love to dive deep into enriching customer data to uncover trends and insights.
· You are able to execute projects in a structured and organized manner. As a startup, we move at an incredibly fast pace, and it is important for projects to be streamlined for ease of collaboration.
· You are a team player. Harness is creating a culture of innovators and disruptors, and the best ideas are created during collaborative brainstorms.
· You thrive when given ambitious objectives and limited direction. Harness is constantly innovating and therefore changing. It is important that you are able to run with certain tasks and take leadership and initiative over projects.
· You are highly motivated and a strong strategic-thinker.