Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About the role:
Enterprise Customer Success Managers own customer experience and revenue growth. They drive customer outcomes through deep relationships, learning our customers’ business and mapping their needs to drive top class product experiences that deliver value to our customers. Enterprise CSM’s are the most senior individual contributor on Reprise’s Customer Success team and are dedicated to supporting Reprise’s top tier customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Grow and expand customer product adoption and revenue
- Responsible for net dollar retention
- Design and present executive business reviews and strategic success plans for key stakeholders; identify and align on new strategies for growth and success
- Maintain high levels of engagement across all key account stakeholders
- Help facilitate successful new customer onboarding & implementation processes in collaboration with the Services and Solutions Team
- Cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.
- 5+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Client facing experience with a SaaS software company is required
- Self-starter with experience successfully owning a book of revenue
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving to C-Level contacts in B2B environment
- Proven ability to pick up new products quickly and excel in a fast-growing, quickly-changing environment
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Adaptability - We are a series A startup. Our processes change week over week, so does the product. Does that excite you or stress you out?
- Continuous Improvement Mindset - Things are constantly changing, and we want them to change for the better. We are entrusting you to see that. If something is not working, you fix it. If you can't fix it, tell someone who can
- Raw wattage. As a startup our environment is constantly changing. We need people that can think and learn quickly
- A competitive salary for the market
- Early stage equity for all employees
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- Long and short term disability
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equity in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.