AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
A versatile role responsible for designing, developing and facilitating highly interactive learning solutions (e-learning, instructor-led training, blended solutions) that target learning objectives and improve performance for our teammates and leaders. The Senior Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for managing business partner relationships that may be more complex or with multiple stakeholder groups. The focus of this role is on creating learning experiences for teammate and leaders and managing those experiences ongoing. You will also be responsible for effective needs analysis, project management, course development, measurement/ROI, facilitation skills and learning program management.
- Acts as a consultant to internal Talent partners as well as Leaders within the business to conduct needs analysis and contract work based on scope, complexity, and impact
- Recommends specific development solutions including method and media designed for both immediate and long-term performance improvement.
- Facilitates instructor-led sessions to small, medium & large audiences, including enterprise or Business Unit-wide sessions
- Presents material in-person or virtually, synchronously or asynchronously
- Expertly applies adult learning theory and instructional design best practices to
- Conducts needs analysis to identify performance gaps and determine root cause
- Applies appropriate data collection methodologies to needs assessment and evaluation
- Recommends potential instructional and non-instructional solutions based on root cause analysis and needs assessment
- Develops measurement strategies for learning programs
- Design, develop and implement robust learning strategy to drive teammate and leader performance effectiveness
- Manage the design and development of learning solutions using a blended approach that includes instructor led, web-based self-paced, performance support, coaching verifications, etc. through a dedicated team of learning professionals
- Develop project plans including resources and timelines and control project progress and quality of work to come in on time
Required Experience, Qualifications, & Skills
- Minimum 5 years of Instructional Design and Instructor-Led training experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience
- Comfortable developing basic eLearning courses using Articulate Rise
- Experience editing video and audio
- Experience creating and managing competency catalogs
- Experience with coaching methodologies and is comfortable with 1on1 coaching sessions
- Experience with a variety of self-awareness assessments (StrengthsFinder, McQuaig, DISC, EQi, etc.)
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience with virtual classroom training platforms (Teams. Webex, Adobe Connect, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.