At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead one of our core product squads, helping to develop the strategy and objectives, while working with a dedicated engineering team to execute. You will master our analytics suite and work closely with design, engineering, data, and sales to improve a product that literally makes our users laugh and cry on a daily basis. We’re growing quickly, and we think this is a dream job for an extremely talented product manager.
A few things about yourself:
- You’re constantly thinking about the underlying strategies driving product decisions at tech companies
- You can balance a number of different inputs and priorities and turn them into a cohesive plan
- You can create processes that help the team be more efficient, not less
- You can articulate that plan, and get alignment and buy in across the team
- You love products, and building fun and intuitive user experiences
- You are able to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a way everyone can understand and get on board with
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You have a bias for action and are comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 5-7+ years product management experience
- You've worked on the core experience of a consumer-facing software product
- Experience with user analysis tools like mixpanel, google analytics, hotjar
- An eye for UI/UX
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
- Experience with product management tools like jira
- You’ve worked in a Series A or Series B startup and understand what it’s like to scale quickly
- You read Stratechery
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.