*No H1-B Sponsorship available.
As a Sr. Front-End Developer at Venminder, you will join a fast-paced and talented software development team consisting of web designers, business analysts and full-stack software engineers.
- Consult with business and technical teams to clarify software application intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to perform systems analysis and software development tasks to enhance and maintain the software applications.
- Analyze design and write UI code with mock data based on wireframes using the latest technologies.
- Conduct various UI testing cycles of the web pages to ensure they will consistently produce the desired results.
- Collaborate with the design team to propose solution based on the experience for betterment of the product.
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer of a client facing web applications with high availability and reliability, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Passion for UI/UX design and development:
- Experience developing complex applications using Angular 7+ (Not AngularJS)
- Knowledge of Aurelia is a PLUS
- Web Performance
- Testing/Debugging using browser tools
- Knowledge of GIT
- Understanding of .NET Core and C#
- Understanding of SPA (Single Page Application)
- Fast learning skills and create user-friendly cross-browser/cross-platform web applications
- Ability to work closely with a team of web designers, business analyst and software engineers.
- Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Collaborative coordination and time management skills with multiple teams across products.
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
- Solid communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and User Story creation.
- Continually brings fresh ideas to the table
- Is versatile and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Can work effectively with a team
- Is a savvy problem solver
- Is a lover of technology
- Is naturally curious and a lifelong learner
- Employs strong analysis skills