Featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets smarter as they shop, while providing the largest selection of name-brand fashion products in the world at the guaranteed best price online.
Our team of technologists from Stitch Fix, Groupon, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and more has raised $40M in venture funding and is growing. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
You will be working on our website and mobile app, to develop a world-class shopping experience for our customers. As an engineer with both aesthetic and technical skills, you will empathize with customers along their journey – from first visit to first purchase and beyond – all in collaboration with our product and design teams. The experiences you build will be reliable, fast, elegant, and showcase our mission to make digital shopping easy and fun.
- Defining and building the next generation shopping experience.
- Driving innovation on the consumer experience through rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Building the underlying technology framework to enable rapid iteration on the experience and building something that is best in class in terms of speed, functionality and maintainability.
- B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or related technical discipline with 4+ years experience building frontend and middleware
- Experience with frameworks like React, Angular
- Experience working with microservices and API based architectures
- A passion for building great customer experiences using cutting edge technology
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity