defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs. defi SOLUTIONS combines the expertise of defi SOLUTIONS and the former Sagent Auto Lending with the backing of Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital Ventures and Fiserv.
The Software Development Engineer is responsible for work on our next-generation loan servicing system. The system will be used by lenders and servicers in the auto lending markets in the United States. As an agile developer, you will be working on a delivery team using modern technologies, tools and frameworks to develop advanced, enterprise business components that can run on Microsoft platforms.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical support to enterprise web applications
- Collaborate with analysts and clients to understand requirements and demonstrate progress
- Work on an agile team to help plan, implement and support enterprise web applications
- Design, develop and test new system capabilities, including web UI and related AJAX REST API
- Document and communicate technical designs, standards and processes as needed
- Perform unit and integration testing to ensure application quality
- Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs and deployment issues
- Work with others to fine tune application performance
- Continually enhance skills by learning and applying relevant technologies and patterns
- Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with web application development
- On-call rotation for Application support (24*7)
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with the ASP.NET MVC stack
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive UI design
- Experience with full lifecycle development (i.e. design, code, test, debug, etc.)
- Experience with distributed systems, C#, ASP.NET, REST and SQL
- Experience developing or working with web services (REST and Web API)
- Strong Knowledge of Azure Cloud operations, tools and Resource Types.
- Strong Knowledge of Auto Finance Servicing systems and functionality.
- Strong Knowledge of V8 Account Servicing system, including the FLEX platform.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD), dependency injection (DI) and mocking frameworks
- Experience with client-side controls like jQuery UI, Kendo UI
- Develop and support Azure Cloud infrastructure, Azure SQLMI, Azure App Insights, Azure Log analytics, and Azure Storage.
- Experience with modern programming techniques (i.e. fluent, async)
There is no travel as part of this role.
defi SOLUTIONS is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.