Featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets smarter as they shop, while providing the largest selection of name-brand fashion products in the world at the guaranteed best price online.
Our team of technologists from Stitch Fix, Groupon, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and more has raised $40M in venture funding and is growing. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
THE YES Creative / Marketing team is looking for a Graphic Design Intern with a versatile skill set to support our lead Graphic Designer remotely. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a strong understanding of digital media and social media and its many forms. You love fashion and pop culture, and are looking to push your creative boundaries with a team of disruptors.
- Create visual assets for social and email, and miscellaneous brand collateral
- Assist lead designer with clipping, resizing, etc.
- Edit and create pitch decks
- Creative / design background
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Strong grasp of typography and layouts
- Digital portfolio or examples of past work
- Photo / video editing experience
- Understanding (and / or interest) of stop motion graphics / animations
- Working knowledge of Figma
- Fashion background
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity