It’s an exciting time to join defi!
defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs.
This position will manage all Contact & Service Center training programs and is responsible for training all new and current employees and assessing competencies across multiple positions within multiple departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Using the ADDIE approach to develop successful training solutions through design, delivery, and assessment of all aspects of internal department training to be measured by 5% increase in associate engagement and growth and development survey scores
- Build a successful training program from the ground up. Success will be measured by increased efficiency in new hire readiness. Work with department staff one on one as needed (observing, collecting data, advising, evaluating, coaching, retraining) to be measured by 10% increased success in work product at the 30, 60, 90+ day mark.
- Evaluate training solutions through metrics and makes recommendations in support of continuous improvement initiatives to be measured by 25% increase to training effectiveness scores the first year and 5% year over year thereafter.
- Complete skills gap analysis for continuous development both for career growth and skills development to be measured by 5% increase in growth and development survey scores as well as ready now successors for key roles working in conjunction with leadership development corporate initiatives.
- Effectively manage training tools (Bridge) to be efficient and easy to use for employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications Education :
- BA or BS in adult education, business, or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in training creation and delivery
- Master’s degree and 2+ years of experience in training creation and delivery
Job Related Experience:
- 5+ years of successful training experience
- Demonstrated ability to build a training program from the ground up
- Desire to be integral in the direction and success of the organization, leading by example
- DDI preferred or similar certification
Additional Skills/ Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to use various training techniques to successfully train at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to keep current on emerging training techniques and product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to do more with less
- Demonstrated ability to continuously improve using six sigma concepts or data to guide your decisions
- Demonstrated ability to continuously challenge end product/result
- Must be a fast learner with fast-paced execution
- Ability to influence all levels within an organization
- Must be flexible and adapt to change quickly
defi SOLUTIONS is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.