It’s an exciting time to join defi!
defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs.
Defi SOLUTIONS is currently seeking a Dialer Administrator/Analyst to be responsible for configuring, managing, monitoring, and administrating the ACD practices to ensure maximum effectiveness. Will develop and maintain internal controls, benchmark setting, and giving feedback to the operations staff members on specific areas of improvement and builds campaigns from scratch as needed. Will also an to manage multiple departmental reporting projects across the BPO, handling various operational report requests, working with the Client and Operations team members to provide internal and external reports in a timely manner and liaising with our IT team on new reports.
This position can be remote.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of workforce analyst’s, capacity planners, forecaster’s and dialer architects to achieve key business metrics.
- Design staffing and capacity plans to maintain strict adherence to operating plans and budget
- Own all departmental inbound and outbound SLA management (SL%, ASA and Aban %)
- Manage department scheduling and shrinkage to ensure SLA delivery
- Provide key oversight on all department KPI metrics
- Assist in driving dialer strategy to meet contractual contact rates and reduction of portfolio collection index’s.
- Prepare, publish, and maintain key performance metrics to assist management in running the operation. This includes providing financial and incentive tracking information and data relative to client services levels and goals.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly & monthly reporting metrics to internal and external clients.
- Provide operational support for inbound and outbound queue management, adjustment quoting, account maintenance and other ad-hoc support processes and tasks that are customer & client facing.
- Make standard and routine decisions based upon guidelines in order to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems or issues that arise.
- Provide basic and general support and administration of the Contact Center technology solutions including GENESYS
- Deliver the highest quality of product and services to internal and external clients; creating customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain documentation on all performed processes following standard templates and formats.
- Develop and initiate task automation, improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Perform a variety of tasks; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Understand technology system and use to create viable dialing campaigns to achieve departmental objectives.
- Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required, but an Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Information Technology is preferred.
- 7+ years of Call Center or Customer Service experience is required.
- Advanced knowledge of telephony platforms (Genesys experience is a plus, but not required).
- Experience with Automated Call Distributors (ACDs), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), skills routing, scheduling, and intra-day management.
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and service.
- Able to show initiative and work with minimal direction.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Committed to continuous improvement by identifying quality, efficiency or cost saving opportunities.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High energy, self-motivated and confident.
- Must have knowledge of the organization, work environment and processes.
- Customer service focused with impeccable communication & follow-up skills to effectively interact with clients, management and team members.
- Enjoys working in a close team environment.
- High level of professionalism required. Must be a positive example for other team and department members.
- Proficient in computer systems and personal computer use.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft desktop business tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access required.
defi SOLUTIONS is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.