Who is Tealium
Tealium was started in 2008 with the promise to provide a better way for companies to collect, unify and leverage their customer data. Tealium, the trusted leader in real-time customer data orchestration solutions, has been solidly backed by top venture investors with over $250 Million USD investment since inception, each with an impressive track record for investing in category leaders. The investment will enable further developments in our technology platform and another 40% growth in staff numbers globally by end 2021. Tealium achieved record revenue in 2020 as 850 global enterprise customers turned to our platform including IBM, Gap, Seek, Network 10, Dominos, Woolworths and Sportsbet forreal-time data collection and predictive data-driven insights to build better customer engagement.
As the trusted leader in the customer data industry, Tealium’s Mission is to enable organizations to maximise their ROI and competitive advantage from their unified customer data.
Through our holistic value driven approach; Tealium enables leading brands to seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time to drive significantly more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Our Customer Data Hub , which includes the G2 Crowd Leading Customer Data Platform (CDP) combined with value imbedded services enable organisations to create deeper connections with their first party data and other data sources that forge new found levels of personalised connection with customers. Managing trust, consent and privacy is at the centre of Tealium’s approach.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
2022 is the year of the Customer Data Platform! High performing
brands are adopting Tealium’s CDP & data technology to out-compete
their competitors. The power of First Party Data has never been more
front of mind, and this is your chance to join THE Global Leader in this
Tealium is seeking a world-class presales consultant to join our global
sales organization. Tealium's Sales Solutions Consultants bring
creativity, innovation, and a deeply curious mind to their role. They
help provide a technically excellent, yet value focused pre-sales
support resource for sales teams and customers.
SCs utilize technology and digital marketing expertise to support
Tealium's sales efforts by positioning our cloud based, SaaS solutions
against those of our competitors while translating the technical merits
of the solution into value for clients.
SCs are pivotal in influencing leading brands to maximise the value of
their data and help them digitally transform, leading to the curation of
world class customer experiences. You will come with energy &
enthusiasm, and develop or bring a deep domain and industry
expertise which will lead you to become a stand-out expert in the
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Work with an amazing team in Australia and also across the APJ region when needed
- Innovate & bring to life the power and value of the Customer Data Platform
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations (PoC's) for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remote
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities
- Contribute field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements/enhancements
- Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
- Act as customer advocates post sales in engineering and services engagements
- Work with marketing on demand generation activities such as webinars, blog content, events etc
- Build business value & strategically engage with prospects & customers
- Engage with sales and colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth.
- Be a story-teller!
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You bring multiple year’s of experience as a sales engineer or implementation engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s).
- Including experience with one or more solutions within:
- --> Web Analytics
- --> Search Engine Marketing
- --> Display Marketing
- --> Email Service Providers
- --> Data Management Platforms
- --> Demand or Supply Side Platforms
- --> Digital Exchanges
- --> Content Management Systems
- --> Mobile Analytics
- --> Ad Serving
- --> Content Optimization (Multi-Variant) Testing
- Presentation skills, story-telling, and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business, and communication skills
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Understanding of sales process, cycles and methodologies.
IDEAL SKILLSET WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Web Technologies - AJAX, jQuery, HTML
- Mobile and Mobile/platform apps - iOS, Android, Blackberry and emerging web technologies
- Web Development Tools--> REST, SOAP and other APIs formats
- Structured and Unstructured Data concepts
- Familiarity with Data Infrastructure – Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark, and Message Queues
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Platform (CDP) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.