Albany, NY, US
About defi SOLUTIONS:
defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs.
About the Role:
It is an extraordinary time to join defi SOLUTIONS and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization. This position can work both with operational level and with C-level+ contacts at our clients and understand their programs and goals. They understand the value that defi provides to clients and continuously demonstrates why defi is the right partner to help the client achieve their goals. To do this, they work with all functions including operations, IT, HR, product and sales in coordinating the delivery or enhancement of existing services and developing new offerings. The Client Service Executive Jr. Position has no direct staff. He/she must influence others by effectively advocating on behalf of our client and demonstrating the value added to the client and defiSOLUTIONS. This is a position that will assist the Client Service Executive and learn to grow and develop to potentially take on a Client Service Executive Role in the future. They will be a direct link to the client and manage the client’s open items until resolution.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Work with the Directors and Client Service Executive to enhance the defi relationship with the client while learning to take a larger role in the organization
• Lead a culture that results in a highly engagement workforce.
• Proactively identify client’s needs, goals and objectives and partner with operations to deliver results that exceed these expectations. Exceeds 100% of client and internal SLA’s and achieve client feedback survey score of 4.25. Resolve Client open items timely and appropriately
• Demonstrate innovative thinking and thought leadership by developing strategy that links to overall division strategic direction. Can implement defined strategy by effectively leading and driving change.
• Proactively identify and/or implement process enhancements that generate 5% year over year expense savings for our clients or defi.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (preferred)
Area of specialization: Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred
• 1 or more years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role required.
• 1 or more years in the auto finance or related industry required.
• Business Process Outsourcing (BPO experience preferred.
• 20% travel
defi SOLUTIONS is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.