WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
Tealium’s Product Growth team is at the intersection of marketing, sales, engineering, customer success, design, and product management. The group concentrates on increasing the rate of acquisition, retention, and revenue by optimizing products and customer experience. We expand the value to our customers by driving data-informed decisions and executing a personalization and product strategy. This position is part of our Products team and reports to our Director Product Growth.
- Work closely with marketing, product design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data and understand how our users interact with our business products
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for growth, such as removing barriers to product adoption, retention, engagement, and monetization
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities for growth
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and allow us to monitor the health of product adoption
- Communicate the state of business, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product teams and stakeholders
- Partner with the engineering, design, and product management to develop and implement experiments to test hypotheses for which changes will drive product adoption and growth
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- You are passionate about creativity, creating insights, and storytelling
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You love to see insights turn into data-driven decisions
- BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or another technical field is mandatory
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred; Python or other languages desirable
- Three or more years experience in quantitative analysis & statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic)
- Three or more years experience with product optimization or growth best practices
- Experience making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses
- Experience manipulating data sets through software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables, Tableau)
- Experience with product optimization work, i.e. funnel/website optimization and outbound communication channels like email or push notifications
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.