WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for high-energy, high-performing and outgoing individuals to join our growing sales development team. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of relevant account development/inside sales experience in the SaaS space and has demonstrated an ability to go above and beyond the requirements put in front of them. They would have a proven track record in conducting deep discovery within sales organizations, and selling to various levels and functions of decision makers. Finally, the ideal candidate should be eager to advance within the Tealium organization by demonstrating an ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a rapidly growing and changing environment.
The Sales Development Representative is often the first point of contact for incoming prospects, therefore requiring a strong business acumen, and ability to respond quickly to prospect questions and objections. As the front line of the sales organization, your role will be incredibly challenging at times, however this role will give you the tools to position Tealium’s value in the marketplace, and prepare you well for advancement within the Tealium organization.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads and phone inquiries regarding Tealium products
- Partner with Account Executives to create strategy for identifying opportunities within territory
- Conduct high level discovery calls with executive level prospects
- Maintain communication with prospects through educational email and phone touch points to continue their understanding of Tealium
- Research, identify, and market to prospects that would benefit from Tealium’s products/services
- Achieve your monthly discovery meeting and opportunity pipeline quotas
- Continually improve your sales skills through training and mentorship with your Account Executives
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You are motivated and determined
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You are looking to advance within a sales organization
- You are a leader and want to continue to grow as one
- You are organized and like to create a plan
- Have 2 years or more experience as an SDR (SaaS preferred but not a must)
YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS AT TEALIUM - 30 day
- Complete your Tealium SDR training
- Begin shadowing tenured team members to understand outreach process
- Sync with the Strategic Account Directors you support and build an understanding of your territory
- Prioritize your accounts based on strategy identified
- No quota responsibility
- Begin implementing outreach strategy and lead follow-up
- Leverage email templates and call scripts to call into your prioritized accounts
- Continue to meet with your Senior Account Executives to evaluate strategy
- Continue training through SET (Sales Enablement Training) programs
- Achieve 25-50% of your quota
- Begin leading your own team huddle meetings once every two weeks
- Have outreach cadence identified
- Achieve 50-75% of your quota
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends of AUD $700 to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment. We also have an amazing office set up in the city in case you want to use it.
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all. This year we will hold this shutdown in the first week of July.
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.