WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHO WE ARE
We are a growing global software engineering team, comprised of front-end/back-end engineers, QA test engineers, data scientists, architects, and data engineers. Together, we are building a complex, cloud-based, event-driven system that handles billions of events a day.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a QA Automation Engineering Lead, you will be leading a strong and growing group of QA automation engineers embedded in multiple product scrum teams, and partnering with the rest of the engineering organization and leadership to implement a strong QA strategy with associated processes, standards, and tools.
The successful candidate will be highly customer-focused, obsessed with quality, and with a proven record of working effectively across functional organizations. He or she should be a strong hands-on lead engineer with good technical experience and the ability to drive against a high-level test strategy and automation based on a data driven-quality approach. The lead will be a strong quality advocate with a good planning and optimization mindset.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
• Will work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against our global QA strategy and goals.
• Partner as a peer with engineering leaders globally to further define and implement QA strategy, tools, processes, and metrics.
• Provide mentoring, direction and training of personnel to ensure awareness of quality procedures and specific responsibilities neededCoordinate and audit quality issues between the design, engineering, and product teams.
• Work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
• Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding.
• Be responsible for the development of test strategies and the creation of appropriate automation test harnesses.
• Participate in the development and execution of test plans and automation and monitor and report on test execution.
• Strong communication skills - both written and oral. Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Strong organizational skillsExperience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and understand business requirements.
• 5+ yrs of experience in test automation in agile development methodologies with CI/CD and TDD.
• Experience validating large-scale enterprise scale SaaS platforms with consumer-facing applications on embedded communications platforms.
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
• 5+ years of experience in QA Automation for Event-Driven systems
• 2+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Lead, Architect or Manager
• 3 years of experience defining and implementing QA architecture, frameworks and best practices
• Experience with AWS/GCPExperience with creating large testing datasetsExperience building and running automation tests - front end, back end, functional, end-to-end, and performance testing
• Experience with CodeCeptJS or Selenium, JUnit, TestNG
• Experience working in a global environment
This is a Remote position, based in the United States
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.