WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and driven individual to provide exceptional support throughout the lifecycle of a portfolio of Tealium customers. The ideal candidate will have both the technical and customer facing skills to resolve customer issues at a high rate, be knowledgeable enough in the digital marketing and data landscape to lead strategic conversations with our customers and provide value to users by ensuring that we offer world class customer support. Additionally, this role will be expansion focused and require a proven track record of growing revenue across a book of business. Through this role customers will achieve maximum value in their investments leading to retention, renewal, upsell/expansion, and referrals.
We are open to candidates in Singapore or Hong Kong
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers by building and nurturing relationships and ensuring the success of their business initiatives.
- Partner with AE's to develop and execute negotiation strategies for upsell, cross-sell, and renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship and path to value.
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business, Marketing, IT and other various business units within our customer base.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls & emails with a focus on generating new business within our existing customers and new prospects.
- Work to Drive customer product adoption and high utilization resulting in exceptional retention.
- Monitor health indicators, usage data, renewal dates and growth opportunities.
- Translate business challenges into Tealium features to drive ROI.
- Evangelize customer success stories and customer success systems and processes.
- Proactively identify risk and work with account team to develop and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Work closely with sales on identifying growth opportunities.
- Gain a working knowledge of the Tealium products to provide best practices and successful account plans.
- Manage renewal and expansion opportunities proactively, reporting updates and changes to executive leadership via weekly forecast measures and closely managing them to a successful close.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university required
- 4+ years of recent experience in any of the following categories: Account Management/Professional Services/Consulting/Customer Success or Business Development
- You have a proven track record of managing a book of business, achieving targets and quota requirements
- You have experience managing large, complex projects and/or programs and can demonstrate resolutions directly to customers
- You have experience leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- You have experience working cross functionally with several teams and proven track record of positively influencing decision makers in other departments including Sales, Ops, Legal, Finance among others
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese a BIG plus to manage our clients in the region.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.