WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Customer Success Architects (CSAs) work with key, strategic customers that have implementations involving multiple sites, business units, and/or regions, and deployments of massive scale.
The successful candidate will have a unique combination of technical vision and customer leadership to help steer our customers' to greater success. In this truly entrepreneurial role, you will immerse yourself in the projects and goals for a handful of core accounts.
You’ll advise and guide these marquee customers on both business and technical matters. CSAs help customers establish Centers of Excellence, innovate with Tealium’s platform, create integrations with existing applications and infrastructure, and establish measurements of success and value to ensure that the customers’ Tealium investment and their use cases achieve true value.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Deliver technical and industry thought leadership to our customer’s business and technical decision makers
- Demonstrate a thorough grasp of our customer’s business and technical issues in order to architect compelling digital solution that use Tealium within the wider architecture and assist in its realization
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Tealium platform and the product roadmap
- Partner with the other roles within Tealium’s customer success team to present meaningful services offerings, training, technical workshops, and road-mapping as well as supporting to broaden the internal knowledge base and product understanding
- Work with the Tealium Marketing team to help further the Tealium brand and awareness through marketing activity such as speaking engagements or white papers contributions
- Prepare and deliver presentations, product demonstrations and concise architectural/solution documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- 6+ years of enterprise consulting experience in the areas of digital transformation and large enterprise data and integration projects
- Architect level enterprise experience designing customer solutions
- Understanding of and experience designing solutions in best-of-breed (heterogeneous) environments
- Experience with data and system integration
- Experience with digital marketing technologies and strategies
- Proven ability to map business requirements into specific use cases and the related product capability
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish trusted advisor relationships
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.